Wednesday, February 27, 2008

NEXT TO THE OCEAN


Arbor is
My favorite level

Arbor is my friend
It purifies the skies

White arbor
Made of icicles

Beautiful arbor
Of the northern heavens

Sun & arbor
Tireless comrades
In good & evil

I saw him riding
In the back of
A police truck
And I wanted to help

Set him free?
Free from what?

It made sense
When he said
Arabs are millionaires
With beards

Stop by the house
He uttered
The metal on his wrist
Was not silver
And it looked like
An uncomfortable bracelet

2 autochthonous humans
Kept him good company
They were silent & watchful
With a peaceful presence

They also had
Metal on theirs wrists

He was in good hands….

For a moment
I thought about trading places
With one of them

For a moment
I thought about nothing

Then I look towards the skies
And thought about you

No comments: