Monday, February 25, 2008

BORDER CROSS


The cross
Is all over the world
It was distributed
Amongst those who believe

The fragments of the cross
Are on the American Continent
On American Soil

The cross was broken
And given to many
For the explosion
Of the faith

The cross
With God’s DNA

The cross crosses
The border everyday
Those who find it
Must have it
Grab it
Hold it
Press it
Seize it

And keep it in a secret place
Free from harm so
Hide it

Because there’s no time to:
Show it
Display it
Photograph it
Bluff it
Clone it
Love it
UFO it
Market it
Sell it
Lease it
Finance it

It is a relic
An example
Of what happens
In the deadly game
Of politics

The cross
Is a reminder
Of Death
And of a new
And very
Otherworldly life

To those who believe
In a planet
Without borders

I will
HOLD on
To the cross
When I suffer

I will
Hold on
To the cross
When I become mad

I will
Hold on
To the cross
On the battlefield

I will
Hold on
To the cross
When all the fighting
Looks like the sweetest fantasy

Before those I love
Start dying
I will shield everybody
With the Cross

No comments: