Sunday, September 21, 2008

DREAMY PASSENGERS


I lost a police cruiser
It was on multiple directions
At the same time
An indication of
Sudden death

The ocean was dirty
But the water warm
If the visitation comes
Under these conditions
I will follow it
But in the meantime
I’ll concentrate on the guy
Asking the questions

Is this your car?
Yes it is?
Are you sure?
I am positive
Where are you going?
I am going to Costco

The agent flashes a
Barack Obama smile
And signals me over
Into his country
Into my country
Into everybody’s country

Into the land of the free
The land of freedom
Freedom for immigrants
Dancing UFOS

Yes the land of milk and honey
Aspartame & Bisphenol
And the smell
Of brand new cars

My poor car
Yes my car
With all those dents
With all its microphones
With all those scratches
With them speakers
With all the Wires
The RF fields
Heartbreaking clones
Romantic Travelers
And brave microchips

No comments: