Thursday, May 01, 2008

A POEM TO MIGRA BROWN


Mr. Migra Brown
You are a good man
And I understand
Your reluctance

Keep in mind that
Hesitation will
Not get you far

Consider what happened
With your subordinate
The stupid-skinny kid
With an idiot’s face

He’s not only
A mentiroso-maricon
But he could hurt himself
At the job
Or hurt others
Like you

There’s no need
To withhold his name
One of your partners
Told me his name anyways

I just thought that
Since you have a
Cool name
I think Brown is cool
And your always watchful
Silent and diligent

You know….
You have the virtues
A big brother has
Virtues that can be used
To correct
That fucking imbecile

Your country can use
Those precise talents
Those gifts
That you possess

Just think about this…
I am not telling you
To do anything

But if you see
Your partner
About to fall
In a whole
Wouldn’t you warn him?

You know
Like in a band of brothers
Right?

If your little friend
Is walking crooked
And he’s about to
Step on a mine
Wouldn’t you
Yell at him:
STOP?

I would
And I have
A peaceful easy feeling
That you would too

I am a lover of humanity

And I know
You have gentle
Kind and wholesome
Feelings too

Oh my God!

And what’s
The deal with
The other migra guy
Walking-Horse or
Working-Horse
Or whatever his name is

I afraid he might be deaf

No wonder cowboys
Use riatas
And espuelas
And capan a sus caballos

Oh and Migra PAGAN!

It might be a good idea
To tell him to relax
To convert
To become Catholic

No comments: