Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MIGRA MORAN


“What are the antennas for?”
“Radios”
“What do you used the radios for?”
“Don’t tell me you don’t know”
“What are they for!”
“Communications”
“Communications?”
“Yes, don’t you have a radio?”
“No”
“They don’t issue you radios?”
“Yes, they do, but I don’t use them”
“Why?”
“Because you will listen to me”
“That only happens in the movies man”
“Open the trunk“
“Okay”
“What kind of work do you do?”
“Sales”
“Show me your wallet”
“Okay”
“Take the money out of it, I don’t want to take your cash”
“I understand…. interest free loans are hard to beat”
“Is that your boy?”
(He asked as he looked at the picture)
“Yes, one of them”
“One of them?”
“Aha”
“How many wives do you have?”
“Sorry I can’t answer that, I don’t want to incriminate myself”
“I understand”
“No man, I am joking, I have one wife; what about you? do you have kids?”
“Yes”
“Are you married?”
“No”
“Divorced”
“Yes”
“I am getting divorced too”
“So, you sell radios?”
“Yes, HF”
“HF?”
“Yes, you guys use VHF & UHF, you know… local communications. HF is worldwide.
“Okay, wait here… I will hurry up”
“Thank you”

No comments: