Wednesday, May 07, 2008

M IGRA AIREY

“What problems did you had?”

Problems….
I think you need more bathrooms
I would rather see you serving coffee
Fine coffee to international travelers

You could be
The official barrista for the Migra
And you could forget
About checking silly id’s
And carrying outdated pistols

I am not asking for good liquor

(Even though that might not be a bad idea
At some monasteries they offer a shot of booze
As a welcome gesture)

But coffee is as good
As any fine drink

I imagine you
A grandpa figure
Serving a hot cup
-No cream nor sugar-
To me your prodigal customer
Straitening our business relationship…

Think about it….
It’s win-win situation
-After all you’re the one
Who made emphasis
On how you were going to make sure
I was sent your way each day…

At first I thought you
Were one those
Senior homosexuals
But now that I think about it
It might had been something else

Like the way the wind
Was blowing that day

Ah the things some people will do
With the change of the weather

The most important thing
In all of your folly
Is to make sure
To always have fresh flowers
Strategically located
Around your working space…

This is not only good
For aesthetics…
It is also good for the soul

No comments: