Friday, January 11, 2008

CBP AGENT FRILLES


Today Agent Saenz
Walked with me
Like the writer
That I met
In the Mexican desert

He suffered from a cold
I think he’ll recover
If he drinks
Lots of water

FRILLES

They say it’s better
“To forgive & forget”
But since you place
So much importance
On memory
I think you need
To know this

Intelligence
Is better
Then memory

I will tell you
What I do know

My name
Is Juan José Martínez
And I like to write
(Some say it is poetry)
As an exercise
Of remembrance

Don’t ask me questions
About the State Department
(I think Condi is very good looking)
But I can’t help you with that

Is not my fault
They have you
Working blindfolded

Agent Airey
Walked by
I saw
Butterflies in his eyes
This got me off guard
I knew that guy was weird
I think that’s a good excuse
For not remembering

No comments: