Saturday, November 25, 2006

THE GYPSY


I was going to be the best
I could be
But then she came along
And sat at next to me

Or was it I
That sat next to her?

We both were
Drinking microbrews
This was before
It was so very trendy

And she would rub
My leg with her leg
Under the table

So I thought
What the hell
I will kiss her
And I did

She was blonde
And had big breasts

We got out
Of the bar
And inside
Her French car

We drove towards
The hills
The her apartment

We undressed
And laid on her bed
And I worked
And worked
Then she pulled
A maneuver
A professional move

I was stuck there
Like a dog
And I couldn’t
Get out
It was till every
Drop of juice
Was extracted
That I was let loose

I look at the rubber
And noticed
It had ripped

Something that
Only happened
With my first wife

And as I was dressing
She looked at
My shoes
(Nikes)
On the floor
Next to her bed
And she said
My dad has
A pair like those

No comments: