Sunday, May 28, 2006

“Yo le canto a los saldados de la tierra, los que empuñan la bandera con honor”

Los Tigres del Norte


A GUITAR & A NEW SONG

1
Your kiss flows
Grander than
The Niagara Falls

2
Living streams
From the mountaintops
Purify transgressions

3
They will clean
The wounds
Of the children
Of many languages

4
Lord almighty!
I will not forsake
Your teachings
I will continue
To do what is good

5
Protect the innocent
Bystanders
May your cleansing
Be like
The ocean breeze
And not like the desert sun

5
Glory be
To God
For all things

6
Give me
A new song
And make my guitar
Like a harp

7
May its music
Straighten
the infirmities
of my friends
And my foes

8
May each chord
Bring healing water
May each strum
Brings disinfection
To the operation table

9
May it bring
Victory
And peace

10
May there
Be dancing
In the rain

11
May the tempo
And its rhythm
Be deciphered
In a melodic miracle

No comments: