Saturday, December 20, 2003

THEN I STUMBLED INTO THE AMERICAN DREAM AND I COULD NOT GET OUT.

“I am very disappointed in you”

“Why you say that?” I asked

“Because you have squandered all the opportunities you had, and you had many. A lot of people can only dream for all the chances you had, all those jobs, all the money you were making, many people desperately need that money. How can you do this to your self, to your wife, to your kids? How can you do this to me?

“It was not easy. It was like drinking a bitter medicine that will save your life, at first it is difficult, but later you get used to it and get a taste for it. When I left the matrix I felt like a human being once again, I could feel, I could love, and I could rest. All those things were taken from me. When I joined the dogmas of the corporations I became a slave to greed, I also worked to fulfill the greed of others. It was horrible. When I quit that addiction, I was able to breathe again. I stopped choking, I stopped dying. It took off the weight of my folly. Then I saw my wife and my children like the real treasure they are. I was blind and now I see. This is the most important decision I have made as a family man. This is why I did it”


No comments: